Saturday, April 29, 2006

End of pre-term





ISB offered pre-term courses in three subjects 1. Accounts 2. Statistics 3. Quantitative Abilities.
These were meant for people who do not have prior knowledge in a specific area. However I ended up doing all the pre-terms more because I wanted to get back to class room feeling. Afterall it has been 7 years that I have been in a class.

I must say that Statistics (taught by V Nagadevara IIMB) and Accounts (Mubeen Rafat) teachers were amazing. The most important characteristic of Prof Nagadevara was to bring out the statistics concepts from real life examples. Even though I have engineering background I never assimilated the concepts of stats but this class was definitely different. Prod Mubeen could successfully teach accounts to engineers:-))

BTW I managed to get some photographs of last 2 weeks at ISB. Enjoy!!! (Credit to all ISB photographers)

1 Comments:

Blogger Libord Brokerage Pvt Ltd said...

Thanks for sharing the blog, seems to be interesting and informative too. Avail hassle free paperless demat account opening online at Libord Broking with cross trading platform, easy on the pocket and paperless account opening. Click now to open demat account Instantly & start trading.
https://www.libordbroking.com/campaign/open-an-demat-account.html

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home