Saturday, April 29, 2006

End of pre-term





ISB offered pre-term courses in three subjects 1. Accounts 2. Statistics 3. Quantitative Abilities.
These were meant for people who do not have prior knowledge in a specific area. However I ended up doing all the pre-terms more because I wanted to get back to class room feeling. Afterall it has been 7 years that I have been in a class.

I must say that Statistics (taught by V Nagadevara IIMB) and Accounts (Mubeen Rafat) teachers were amazing. The most important characteristic of Prof Nagadevara was to bring out the statistics concepts from real life examples. Even though I have engineering background I never assimilated the concepts of stats but this class was definitely different. Prod Mubeen could successfully teach accounts to engineers:-))

BTW I managed to get some photographs of last 2 weeks at ISB. Enjoy!!! (Credit to all ISB photographers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home