Monday, April 17, 2006

Finally at ISB

Haaaaaaa. So finally I am at ISB. This is my first blog from ISB. I joined ISB on 15th April but could not post anything due to problems in B'lore my laptop was stuck up.
I just cann't explain the feeling of being at ISB. Everything here is amazing. The infrastructure, support staff, library, facilities etc etc...Above all the alumni is just great. People are so helpful and willing to mingle.

First day(15th April) was registration and just meeting around with people. With so many people it's very difficult to remember names. So I have decided to remember few names everyday.

Yesterday we had dean's address and the talk on profile of class of 2007. People have amazing experience and they all have list of great achievements. There are Patent holders to beauty queens and body builders to toppers of university.

Today I met my core study group. At ISB this group comprises of 5-6 people and the group interacts very closely during the core terms(term 1-4). The group comprises of S, R, D, M and P. S is IIT grad and went into banking straight out of college. R and P are from IT as am I. D has finance background and M has experience in psychology background. Really looking forward to learning a lot from these guys.

Alums are organizing a gyan session later in the night. Going out to attend that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home