Friday, March 31, 2006

What do I want from life...

I have been wondering over what all I want in my life.
Although I have a well paying job and have "apparent growth" in my career but I am increasingly feeling quite unsatisfied. A hundred times in a day I remember that one day I am going to die and what is it that I want to or rather have to finish before I leave this world. It has been over an year that I have been looking for answer to these questions.

I have been getting various ideas in different directions and every time I see somebody successful I think that's what I want. But would achieving what someone else has achieved satisfy me? what is it that would make me truly happy and successful in my life.

I do not know now. May be I will get to know or may be not.

But I must first find out how can I define what success is to me. What I truly want to do in my life.
Do I want to be someone who is
Rich
Gets top position in a company
Satisfies needs of relationships
Makes a difference in the society
Has lots of friends
Innovates great things

What else?
Anyhow I am now determined more than ever to resolve this internal conflict and find a real answer for myself.



On a totally different front, I have made a resolution to read at least one book a month…

1 Comments:

Blogger Megha said...

Hi Alok ,

I'm in the same state as you were in . How did you manage to come out of this soup ..... I would appriciate if you could through some more light on this . It could help me come out from the same situation .
Thx,
Megha

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home